This tour has been designed for our clients wanting to experience & cover famous cultural spots in Nepal within a week. After covering culturally rich Kathmandu Valley, naturally beautiful Pokhara, there will be two nights stay on the outskirt of Chitwan National Park which will be just nature, indigenous people, Jungle Safaris and away from hectic city life. The last night will be in Kathmandu having free time for shopping and dining.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
Arrive at Kathmandu airport where you will be met by NCTA (Nepal Cultural Travel and Adventure) staff & transfer to your hotel for two nights stay. Check in & refresh.
Meet the guide in the afternoon at the hotel lobby. Proceed for the sightseeing of Swayambhunath Stupa & Kathmandu Durbar Square.
Overnight in the hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu (B,D)
After breakfast, sightseeing of Boudhnath Stupa, Pashupatinath and Bhaktapur City.
(Optional: Mountain Flight, Nagarkot or Dhulikhel Excursion) Welcome Dinner Cultural program is arranged for you this evening. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu/Chitwan (B,L,D)
After early breakfast, drive to Chitwan National Park. Enjoy your two nights stay with Jungle activities and full board meal.
Day 04: Chitwan (B,L,D)
Enjoy a full day of Jungle activities.
Day 05: Chitwan/Pokhara (B)
Drive to the valley of Pokhara, which cradles the tranquil Phewa Lake and shadowed by the towering Annapurna Range directly to its north; stay at the hotel of your choice for 2 nights. Pokhara is an ideal place for relaxation.
Day 06: Pokhara (B)
Take a half day tour with our local guide.(Optional: boating, short hikes, ultra light flights, fishing etc.)
Day 07: Pokhara/Kathmandu (B)
Drive back to Kathmandu & check in to your hotel for one night (Optional: Pokhara/Kathmandu by air – 30 minutes flight)
Day 08: Departure from Kathmandu (B)
After breakfast transfer to the airport.
1. 5 Star Category Hotel on twin sharing Bed and Breakfast basis.
2. All Jungle activities with all meal as per 3 days package in Chitwan
3. Welcome dinner & cultural program in Kathmandu
4. Service of Licensed Tour Guide
5. Arrival and Departure transfers and necessary transportation by private vehicle
6. Entrance fees & guide charges as per the itinerary
1. Nepal entry Visa
2. Monumental areas entrance fees during sightseeing
3. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
4. Any domestic and international flight cost
5. Travel insurance and emergency evacuation services,
6. Expenses of Personal nature,
7. Others, which is not mentioned on the above-included items.